The Pre-Employment Department consists of a variety of small group, classroom-style training programs. The mandate for each program is to provide quality and effective learning opportunities through consumer-directed initiatives.
- To recognize and accommodate the unique and diverse learning abilities of students in all teaching practices.
- To provide an environment which promotes effective learning.
- To ensure that all programs meet consumer demands and are cost effective.
- To facilitate ongoing training and/or employment opportunities for program participants.
- To provide an effective method of evaluation which recognizes individual accomplishments.
- To recognize and address individual accomplishments and needs through the effective partnering of internal and external agencies.