Vocational Departments are centre-based business operations whose mandates are to provide practical training and work experiences that promote individual choice and enhance career aspirations.
- To provide transferrable training in community and employment related skills.
- To identify individual strengths and abilities through assessments and case planning.
- To facilitate training opportunities to enhance personal growth and development.
- To develop on-site workplace experiences which promote independence and practical work skills training.
- To recognize and address individual accomplishments and needs through the effective partnering of internal and external agencies.