Life Enhancement provides a broad range of programs and services, which reflect the diverse needs of clients through on- and off-site activities, which promote inclusion, independence and choice.
- To enhance social skills and life skills through small groups or individualized training.
- To provide community integration opportunities through leisure and community-based services.
- To facilitate community-based interventions to address individual needs.
- To develop workplace experiences which promote independence and practical work skills training.
- To recognize and address individual accomplishments and needs through the effective partnering of internal and external agencies.